Sunday, November 18, 2012

CTS 6

 This is for the CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #6. I switched sides for the flower/sentiment, I hope that is ok for the sketch. I have been seeing a lot of white on white without mats the past few weeks, so I thought I would try it out with this one.
 A couple years ago, I did quite a bit of image trades on splitcoaststampers.com. I had wanted this sentiment for a long time, and then I got it, and never used it. So I pulled this out of my super stash of images, and added one of my favorite Donna Downey stamps from Unity: Insightful Meadow. I stamped it in my new fav colors from PTI, Autumn Rose. The polka dot paper is MME: Stella & Rose.

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE white on white and yours is gorgeous! That image is perfect with the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All that white is so serene and pretty! Love the floral stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful take on the sketch, glad you turned it on its side! So glad you played along with us in this week's CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a wonderful sentiment and totally worth pulling out. Great take on the sketch and really a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layered stamping and the polka dots are the perfect backdrop! Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch! this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found your blog through CAS(E) This Sketch...what a great card for this sketch! Very pretty and a wonderful sentiment. Looking forward to seeing more of your wonderful creations here!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your sweet comments!