Thursday, August 9, 2012

Wish I Was There!!

 Way back when! I think it was the last month of my design team work with Kim at Serendipity, Kim gave me this ? plastic bubble? I can't remember what it is called. Something to hold memories in, I think. 
Anyway, on one of our stamping get-togethers, I used a JustRite stamp from the beach, and thought this would be perfect to hold a few shells and some sand. 
(But I didn't add the sand, too messy!)
I watercolored with my aquapen. Dave didn't like the way I kept shaking the card, to get the shells just right! Tee hee, but I had fun, kinda like a shaker card!
I used Nestabilities Circles to cut a hole to fit around the bubble and hold it in place. It was a little small, so I used the area that is usually like an embossed mat, and it is folded up a little around the bubble. It holds it in place.

6 comments:

  1. Love those shells in there - so pretty and beachy! I know how you love the beach!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. probably the noisiest card i have ever heard. still you made it look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. probably the noisiest card i have ever heard. still you made it look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever design, you've really nailed the colors, and the shells are a perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. just stunning. i love how the bubble holds real shells.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks so pretty! I wish I were at the beach too!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your sweet comments!