Monday, November 14, 2011

Got Published!!

I am so excited!! I hate to be a bragger ;) but look at page 124. This card is my first publication.
My boss knows about my love of paper and card making, so when he saw the packaging on his Ipad, he gave it to me to play with. So, I made a Boss' Day Card.
The ribbon is A Muse, the library clip is Stampin Up. I printed the sentiment off the computer, used nestabilities to cut it out, and left the nestie on the die cut, then sponged ink on it to leave a white frame. The lines on the clipped layer is from PTI's Mini Scrapbooking Series:Library Ledger.
Hey Michelle! Look, I used kraft paper. I usually never use kraft paper, but it matched the letters, and I tried sponging the edges with PTI snow white ink to cover some of that kraft up.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Roni! You are so talented, and it's exciting to see your work in print!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOO HOO for you!! This is the first of many times your work will be published, I'm sure!! I AM proud of your use of kraft - kraft is the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woo hoo can i have your autograph??

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your sweet comments!