Saturday, August 13, 2011

CASual Friday Challenge CFC15


It has been a while since I have done a challenge, so I liked the idea of doing a clean & simple one. When I saw the sketch challenge over on CASual Friday's blog, I just had to try it.
I saw on someone's blog, their inspiration of a splash of paint, and it intrigued me. I got out my watercolor paper, and chalk ink, spritzed a little water, and dripped away! I stamped the A Muse stamp in Brilliance black, then PTI Take Three: Summer sentiment in Memento Sweet Plum. The cardstock is blackberry by A Muse.

9 comments:

  1. that stamp is one of my favorites! love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paint splat fun!! Lovin the purple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is spectacular, the water droplets really set the tone of your wonderful creation. Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays! Your purse down below, wow, what a transformation. I love the new colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Purple is one of my favourite colours, so I was really drawn to your card - simply lovely!! Here's mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the effect of those splashes of color with the black silhouette flowers, the color combo is fab! Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the addition of the splotches for added interest. What a great color! Thanks so much for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. BEAUTIFULLY done!! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow...this purple is Fab-u-lous! What a great CAS card.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your sweet comments!