Saturday, January 15, 2011

MFTWSC2 Plus Jewel Tones Color Challenge


This week I combined 2 challenges into one. The Jewel Tones Color Challenge for Card Makers Week on the Moxie Fab Blog, and the MFT Weekly Sketch Challenge 2. I just love these colors the most from the 4 color challenges over on Moxie Fab, and I had to try them first! And I think I love the Sketch Challenges the most.

When they gave the names of the Bazzill colors, I checked out my local scrapbooking store, and couldn't find any of these colors. So I set out to find the best matches in what I already had. For the "Sugar Cookie", I thought of the PTI Rustic White, so that is the base and the center image with the stamps from MFT Polka Dots Die-namics. The "Pansy" is SU elegant eggplant with PTI Polka Dots Basics II. The "Calypso" is a retired SU color, but I am not sure which that has been embossed and then edged in PTI Fresh Snow ink. The "Sunshine" is SU So Saffron that is embossed with Swiss Dots.
And then, of course, it is called the Jewel Tones, I had to add some jewels! They are some SU brads.

2 comments:

  1. It's really nice but I already saw one like this. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Veronica! Thanks for entering the Jewel Tones Challenge in the Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week suite of six challenges in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your sweet comments!