Monday, December 13, 2010

Card Creations Thank You Challenge

This is my "recycled" card for the Thank You Challenge over on the Moxie Fab blog. I bought a Fossil purse and there was some tissue paper inside with these cool keys on it. So, I decided to use the faux silk technique for the background, and sponged it with a little old olive ink.
I also used my new PTI Fillable Frames 10 die & stamps, and turned it around so I could see the lines from the cracks in the Cuttlebug plates. The patterned paper is from Cosmo Cricket.

4 comments:

  1. Roni I see you are as creative as ever--fantastic work--Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ideas! Love the tissue paper technique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Veronica! Thanks for entering the Card Creations: Favorite Occasions Week Thank You Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Veronica, I love the way you incorporated that fabulous Fossil tissue paper and worked with the fillable die. Really beautiful card.
    Hugs
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your sweet comments!