Saturday, August 7, 2010

Tree Tops Supplies Organizer Class

Here is the new class that I will be doing Sept 17, 2010 at Scrapbook Haven in Owensboro, KY. There will be 2 classes that day, 10:30 am & 6:00 pm. We will be using this brand new paper that Vickie has in, called A Walk in the Park by Echo Park Paper Co. This paper line is double sided. I love double sided paper, I usually just have to buy double, tho, to use both sides equally. ;)
The back side of the green polka dot is the tree tops side. I also used some mango paper to stamp on using the Curlz JustRite alpha set, and as a divider sheet. And there is also some BoBunny Back to Backs called Buttercup Dot(yellow polka dot).
You know, I love dewdrops!
And, in case you are giving this as a gift, we must have a gift card with it. I used Nestabilities with this one.
I love those trees so much, I just had to cut a few out for the back side. And the green strip on the back of the book, just finishes it out nicely.
I would love to see you in class! The phone # is on the side bar, so please reserve your spot before they are all gone. :)

3 comments:

  1. Looks like it's gonna be a great class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roni, this is adorable! I'm so excited that you're offering classes. I'm sure they'll be a great success!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your sweet comments!