Sunday, August 22, 2010

JustRite Friday Challenge 32: Color

this was the color challenge this week over at the JustRite blog. i really like these colors together. they are giving away copics. i would love to win some, i still only have the one skin tone.
so this is my card, i used my nestabilites to cut it out, and i popped up the olive ring around the image, and let the main daisy image stay level with the card. i left the nestie on the ring when i used my dauber to sponge the olive ink, i like the bright white edges, it looks like there are extra layers there. and the designer paper is Mellow from Basic Grey.
the daisy is watercolored with my aqua pen and SU pumpkin pie and really rust inks to give a little depth.
then i used my glaze pen at the end for just a little shine.

7 comments:

  1. This is lovely! I love the way you colored the flower and the glaze pen is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh - this is so very pretty! Nice colors!! Your coloring on your daisy is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and autumnish! I love the glaze pen effect on the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card- the colors are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! The papers are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your flower is sooo pretty & I like how you sponged your die cut!!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your sweet comments!