Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Fond Farewell to Serendipity

we are saying goodbye to Serendipity in Henderson Ky, as they are closing their doors the end of this month. i will miss it! and everyone i met there.
i picked up all of my samples and class projects on saturday, and can't believe that it won't hardly fit on my table. so i thought i would reminisce over the last 1 1/4 years.

these were a few of my first classes. i LOVE the Bind-it-All.

my first winter of making store samples, i was in love with the A Muse snowman called Edward. can you tell? and the A Muse polka dot paper!

the cookbook was my first class, and i think this project is probably my favorite. i still love that paper. oh, and black chipboard! is there anything better?! and i think this is the start of my love for buttons too.

i think this was my first JustRite monogram card. i still love that paper.

and this was my most difficult challenge: the scrapbook page. i finally did it, with the last papercrafting kit. woo hoo!
thanks Kim, for all the memories. and i look forward to seeing your next projects on your etsy.com site.









4 comments:

  1. Serendipity we hardly knew ye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to here about this--I am sure you will miss teaching classes--

    You did some great projects Roni !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weren't you amazed at all that you made?! Great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Roni for all your creativity and inspiration! You've been amazing instructor and design team member! It's been so much fun and I look forward to your future projects!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your sweet comments!