Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Beach Bag & Tennis

this is another card for the next class at Serendipity. it has another new SEI paper, called Bridgeport: tennis court. it is doublesided, and textured on one side. i used the striped side for the paper piecing on the beach bag. and used the koh-i-noor pencils and blending medium again to color.
on a side note, i have been trying to improve my photography of my projects, using this link. i think this upload shows improvement. thanks for bearing with me.

4 comments:

  1. i have always thought your photography was good already. have a good class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I deleted the other one --I am to tired to be making comments--LoL

    I really like this card--great work as always!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card - love the turned up edge and paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your sweet comments!