Saturday, April 12, 2008

Cards Sent to Me

this is the anniversary card that Michelle sent me. it is awesome. she used clear embossing with the print pattern stamp on a patterned paper. then the center palm trees are stamped on acetate. and it is flapped over with a magnet.




this is the card mom sent me. the french flair is stamped on vellum. and the big bloom is embossed in black and cut out. it is so cool, because it feels puffy.



these are some more of my favorites of my mom's cards.



here are a couple of laura's cards. i love her leaf brads, also the copper paper.



here are some favorites of michelle's. the winter one has a clear window with glitter on it. i love them all.

4 comments:

  1. How nice of you to share your favorite cards. THANKS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The amount of cards I've sent you pales in comparison to the amount of cards you've sent me - Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need more creative friends:)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your sweet comments!