Friday, March 28, 2008

Mom and Dads 37th



this is last year's anniversary card for my parents. i was playing around with photoshop and found the filter/sketch/stamp option, to make any pic look like a stamp. this is a pic of mom and dad at my wedding 15 years ago.


she still tells me that is her favorite anniversary card.


i have played with some other pics:

this is my favorite, lisa and aaron.


below is a pic of dave and i, i accidently deleted the original pic when i saved this one. dave is doing his traditional pic pose, the shooter(one hand always points to the camera and one eyebrow is raised). it always gets a laugh, except on our first trip together, EVERY SINGLE pic was that pose.

4 comments:

  1. How cool is that! Did you do your photo as well? That is really neat! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of us, but Aaron thinks he looks like Mr. Peepers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your photo shop pictures. --------- It is so much fun to be creative isn't it? You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love those pics. Almost looks cartoon-like. I think anyone would look better in cartoonland.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your sweet comments!